How can this mindfulness course help you?
There are so many benefits to mindfulness. Here are some of them:
- Approach your life with more composure, energy, understanding and enthusiasm
- Develop the ability to cope more effectively with both short-term and long-term stressful situations, gaining insight into response rather than reaction
- Enhance your ability to manage and reduce pain levels
- Improve your focus, resilience, and capacity to recover more quickly from challenging events
- Learn how to access and cultivate a natural capacity to actively engage in caring for yourself and find greater balance, ease, and peace of mind
Lyuba’s mindfulness course was a real eye opener for me, especially the classes related to the patterns of reactivity to stress and nourishing vs depleting activities. They really taught me how to listen to my body and helped me to re-discover what my body needs when stress or other negative emotions arise.
Past course Participant
What is the course structure and commitment?
This course would run for a total of 8 weeks and 9 classes. The structure of the MBSR 8-week course:
- Online Information session on April 19 or 26, 19:00 – 20:30 (online on Zoom). You will learn more about the programme, ask questions, and make a final decision about whether this programme is right for you. If neither of the dates work for you, please contact us at email@example.com
- 8 weekly in-person classes on Wednesday evenings from 19:00 to 21:30. The dates are May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, June 7, 14, and 21.
- One Day of Mindfulness on Sunday, June 4, from 10:00 to 16:30 (same location)
- Daily home practice assignments for 30-45 minutes each day
- You must be willing to commit to attending all classes and to practising daily home assignments for eight weeks
The maximum group size is 8 participants, with a minimum of 5.
€355 with the early bird discount until April 26! €395 (incl. VAT) for the 8-week mindfulness course, including:
- 8 weekly, in-person group sessions of 2.5 hours (including a break), in English
- A Day of Mindfulness (a one-day retreat) to deepen the meditation practice
- A small group of a maximum of 8 people in our cosy yoga loft in Mariakerke
- Programme based on the scientifically validated mindfulness-based stress reduction programme (MBSR)
- Course led by a certified mindfulness and yoga teacher
- A printed course handbook with the summary of each class and reflection exercise for home practice
- A dedicated webpage with meditation recordings (will remain available also after the course).
- All meditation material is available in the studio
- Weekly emails to deepen your learning with insights and reminders
How to join, and what is the deadline to register?
Step 1: Fill out the form below if you are considering participating in the course. This registration is not yet final. It is still important to attend an Information Session (see step 2). If you complete the form before April 26, you secure an early bird rate for your enrolment.
Step 2: Attend one of the Information Sessions (online) on April 19 or 26. If for any reason you can’t attend but are still very motivated to participate in the course, please get in touch with me directly by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +32483014918
Step 3: After the Information session, you will receive a follow-up e-mail to confirm or not your registration.
The final deadline to register is April 29.